The tousled curls are pulled back together in an effortless french twist. The Sophia Loren inspired look translates Glamourous. This look is a winner, especially when paired with the feminine silhouettes, a flick of eyeliner and a lustful pout.
To get this look:
- You need to get volume into your hair, massage a thickening lotion through your damp hair. The key is to maintain a natural movement, so avoid using a brush while your hair is wet. Allow your hair to dry naturally.
- If your hair still lacks the beach like texture, apply a texturizing cream to the roots, especially to the crown area by massaging it in.
- The hair should be completely dry by the next stage, dry hair is essential for creating this look, so dont proceed until it is dry.
- Back brush (not backcomb - very important to know the difference) the hair to add more texture and rough volume the roots of the hair. Start from the nape and work it upwards.
- Once your hair has the volume and texture, using your fingers only, comb the hair back, away from the face and pull the hair back into a french twist. Secure the twist with bobby pins (hair grips).
- Dont pull it back too tightly; make sure to keep the hair loose around the face. You need to maintain the naturalness of the look.
- Finish with some hairspray, if needed.